I am a member of Iconic so I was given days to stay at AVANI Resort, for me and my guests. If you would like to stay here, you can whatsapp me at

+60104002981

The published rate at Agoda is RM 480++. I am willing to share with you my days for RM 400 per night (room only). The room category is superior room. You can choose to have 1 king size bed or 2 twin beds. 

There are also other rooms available. This is the list.

The Room Type:

Travelers (Twin) *max 2 pax - RM 400
Premier Travelers (King) *max 2 pax - RM 400
Canary (2 bedroom) * max 4 pax - RM 800

Ivory *max 5 pax - RM 1200
Royale *max 6 pax - RM 4000

*Prices may change according to season.

However, if you want to stay on weekends, you have to book for more than 1 night. For the information about the room you can visit 

Here are some pictures taken at AVANI. I had written about our experience here




Thank you.

*** Bookings must be made 2 weeks in advance.