It is NOT wrong to have big dreams. In fact, all the motivational speakers around the world will tell you to do that - If you want to dream, DREAM BIG! It's free anyway!


My latest dream - to be an entrepreneur.

You need to have a mission in life and for that you must know how to achieve it. I know many of us have big dreams. The only problem is that we do not know how to turn our dreams into a reality. Same goes to me.


Never had I imagined that one day I will be signing my own name on my own book.

But to dream big, may not be just a dream. Many successful people had proved that all the success that they achieved, started with just a dream. Some of them come from poor families and they dream of sharing their wealth and providing the best to their families. So they work hard for it.


Author turned speaker, not bad, hahaha.
At Hijabify 2.0

One thing that I learnt recently is to write down your dreams on a piece of paper. Put it in words. Our subconscious mind can actually be trained to follow what we had written. So now I have 4 lists that I prepared and review periodically

1. To complete at the end of the week.
2. To complete at the end of the month.
3. To complete at the end of the year.
4. To achieve before I am 40.


See, in printed. So I am not lying this time :P

It does not matter if you still don't get to achieve what you had written. Nobody is going to punish you for that. It is just between you and the lists.


Move forward.

At the end of the deadline stated, or anytime you are free, review your lists and tick whatever you had done or achieved. You will be surprised at what you get to see.


Learning new things.

So let's start now! Give change a chance. Take a piece of paper and start writing your dreams.